Paathshaala Songs Download [MP3] [2010]
I can now blindly say that I am the very first to add Paarthshaala songs, because I am the first:)... I just could listen the first song 'Aye Khuda' and found it to be good.. I hope Paathshala has songs for kids, as we haven't had much of them in recent past.. BTW, music is composed by Hanif Sheikh.
Paathshaala is a upcoming film featuring Shahid Kapoor, Ayesha Takia, and Nana Patekar and is directed by Milind Ukey. The film revolves around kids set in a school campus. It comments on the Indian education system and its shortcomings. Kapoor plays an English and music teacher in the film. Hope this film is great..
Paathshaala is a upcoming film featuring Shahid Kapoor, Ayesha Takia, and Nana Patekar and is directed by Milind Ukey. The film revolves around kids set in a school campus. It comments on the Indian education system and its shortcomings. Kapoor plays an English and music teacher in the film. Hope this film is great..Free Direct MP3 Links! To download Paathshaala songs,
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
- Aye Khuda - Salim Merchant
- Paathshaala (Khushnuma) - Vishal Dadlani
- Bekarar - Lucky Ali
- Mujhe Teri - Tulsi Kumar & Hanif Sheikh
- Teri Marzi (Aye Khuda) - Kailash Kher
- Aye Khuda - Remix - Salim Merchant
- Teri Marzi Aye Khuda - Remix - Kailash Kher
- Mujhe Teri - Remix - Tulsi Kumar & Hanif Sheikh
- Bekarar - Remix - Lucky Ali
- Paathshaala - Theme - Theme
Wanted Songs Download [MP3] [2009]
Friday, August 7, 2009 Labels: 2009, Ayesha Takia, Sajid-Wajid, Salman Khan, Sameer, Shabbir Ahmed 39 comments
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am absolutely thrilled to say that I am the first to add the songs of Wanted. Wanted is a forthcoming film directed by Prabhu Deva Sundaram and is starring Salman Khan and Ayesha Takia in the lead roles. It's a hindi remake of Telugu Film Pokiri and will be released on September 18.
It has its music done by Sajid-Wajid with lyrics from Sameer, Shabbir Ahmed and few others. I have been in so much hurry that could only hear the first track Dil Leke which appeared good. I hope you like the songs.
It has its music done by Sajid-Wajid with lyrics from Sameer, Shabbir Ahmed and few others. I have been in so much hurry that could only hear the first track Dil Leke which appeared good. I hope you like the songs.Free Direct MP3 Links! To download Wanted Songs,
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
- Dil Leke - Shaan,Shreya Ghosal
- Dil Leke - Remix - Shaan,Shreya Ghosal
- Ishq Vishq - Kamaal Khan,Sunidhi Chauhan,Suzanne D'Mello
- Ishq Vishq - Remix - Kamaal Khan,Sunidhi Chauhan
- Jalwa - Wajid,Earl
- Jalwa On The House - Remix - Wajid,Earl
- Le Le Mazaa Le - Suzanne D'Mello,Soumya Raoh,Hrishikesh Kamerkar,Nikita Nigam
- Love Me Love Me - Wajid,Amrita Kak
- Love Me Love Me (Remix) - Wajid,Amrita Kak
- Most Wanted Track - Salman Khan
- Tose Pyar Karte Hai - Wajid,Sunidhi Chauhan,Earl
- Tose Pyar Karte Hai - Bhojpuri Makhan Mix - Wajid,Sunidhi Chauhan,Earl
Salaam-E-Ishq Songs Download [MP3] [2007]
Sunday, May 24, 2009 Labels: 2007, Akshaye Khanna, Anil Kapoor, Ayesha Takia, Govinda, Isha Koppikar, John Abraham, Juhi Chawla, Nikhil Advani, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Sameer, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Sohail Khan, Vidya Balan 3 comments
Salaam-E-Ishq: A Tribute To Love is a film directed by Nikhil Advani and was released in 2007. It stars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Akshaye Khanna, Ayesha Takia, John Abraham, Vidya Balan, Govinda, Shannon Esra, Sohail Khan and Isha Koppikar in lead roles (quite a long list!). The movie weaves a number of love stories together thanks to the relationships of the people within it.
The songs are composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy with lyrics by Sameer. The title track is best track of the movie, and I personally love Kailash Kher's 'Ya Rabba'. Other songs are also good. I hope you enjoy the songs.
The songs are composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy with lyrics by Sameer. The title track is best track of the movie, and I personally love Kailash Kher's 'Ya Rabba'. Other songs are also good. I hope you enjoy the songs.
Free Direct MP3 Links! To Download songs of Salaam-e-Ishq,
Right Click on the song and Choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Right Click on the song and Choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
- Dil Kya Kare - Adnan Sami
- Saiyaan Re - Shilpa, Shankar Mahadevan, Loy Mendonsa
- Mera Dil - Shaan, Nihira
- Salaam-e-Ishq - Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal, Kunal Ganjawala, Sadhna Sargam, Shankar Mahadevan
- Tenu Leke - Sonu Nigam, Mahalaxmi Iyer
- Babuji - Nihira
- Ya Rabba - Kailash Kher
8 X 10 Tasveer Songs Download [MP3]
Friday, May 1, 2009 Labels: 2009, Akshay Kumar, Ayesha Takia, Nagesh Kukunoor, Salim-Sulaiman 3 comments
8 X 10 Tasveer is a thriller film released on April 3, 2009, and starring Akshay Kumar and Ayesha Takia. It is directed by Nagesh Kukunoor, and produced by Percept Picture Company. The film features Sharmila Tagore, Javed Jaffrey, Anant Mahadevan, Girish Karnad, Benjamin Gilani, Rushad Rana, Andrea Tully, and Pia Shah in supporting roles.
The music is composed by Salim-Sulaiman. The American rap artist Bohemia produced with Akshay Kumar a music video of the title song. The title song is sung by Bohemia the Punjabi Rapper and it also features J.Hind.

The music is composed by Salim-Sulaiman. The American rap artist Bohemia produced with Akshay Kumar a music video of the title song. The title song is sung by Bohemia the Punjabi Rapper and it also features J.Hind.
Free Direct MP3 Links! To Tasveer songs Download,
Right click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
Right click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
- Nazaara Hai - Vishal Dadlani
- Haafiz Khuda - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
- Aaja Maahi - Neeraj Shridhar, Tulsi Kumar
- I Got The Picture - Bohemia
- Kuchh Is Tarah - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
- Haafiz Khuda (Remix) - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
- Nazaara Hai (Remix) - Vishal Dadlani
- Aaja Maahi (Remix) - Neeraj Shridhar, Tulsi Kumar
- I Got The Picture (Remix) - Bohemia
- Kuchh Is Tarah (Remix) - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
8 X 10 Tasveer Songs Download [MP3] [2009]
Friday, May 1, 2009 Labels: 2009, Akshay Kumar, Ayesha Takia, Nagesh Kukunoor, Salim-Sulaiman 3 comments

The music is composed by Salim-Sulaiman. The American rap artist Bohemia produced with Akshay Kumar a music video of the title song. The title song is sung by Bohemia the Punjabi Rapper and it also features J.Hind.
- Nazaara Hai - Vishal Dadlani
- Haafiz Khuda - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
- Aaja Maahi - Neeraj Shridhar, Tulsi Kumar
- I Got The Picture - Bohemia
- Kuchh Is Tarah - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
- Haafiz Khuda (Remix) - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
- Nazaara Hai (Remix) - Vishal Dadlani
- Aaja Maahi (Remix) - Neeraj Shridhar, Tulsi Kumar
- I Got The Picture (Remix) - Bohemia
- Kuchh Is Tarah (Remix) - Mohit Chauhan, Tulsi Kumar
No comments:
Post a Comment